You are minutes from
receiving a Will Kit^
to email any questions you might have regarding our Will kit.
Our lawyer or staff can usually answer most questions within 24-48 hours.
This is a free service.+
Why should I make a Will?
It is important to make a Will if you are over 18, it is your property
and you should decide who gets it when you're gone. You
should update your Will if your circumstances have changed -
perhaps through marriage, change in defacto status,
the birth (or anticipation of the birth) of children,
divorce, remarriage, or the death of a close relative,
More reasons why you should make a Will and other Frequently Asked Questions
*exclusive of GST
^email orders only
+excludes Will reviews
Do-It-Yourself Legal Will Kit From Only $24.95*
Legal Wills Made Easy offers a do-it-yourself legal Will Kit for you and your family.
Save hundreds of dollars on unnecessary legal fees!
- Legally approved for Australians and its residents.
- Explains step by step matters you need to think about when writing your Will.
- Contains 7 different Will templates for different stages of your life:
- Single (with no children)
- Single (with minor children)
- Single (with adult children)
- Married (husband) with no children
- Married (wife) with no children
- Married (with minor children)
- Married (with adult children)
- These Wills can also be used for the following relationships:
- De facto
- Same sex
- (In these cases email us with your circumstances and we will provide you with further advice when you purchase the kit)
- Includes sample Wills that will assist you to prepare your own Will.
View sample (PDF file).
- You can either have the softcopy emailed or the hardcopy posted to you.
- The softcopy version can be used for your partner and immediate family.
- You can have your Will reviewed by one of our lawyers before you sign it.
- Click here if you need a Power of Attorney.
- We have provided online Wills since 1999!
- 100% money-back guarantee. Click here.